Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Fotre @ The Monterey Club in Fort Lauderdale

If you've been around the South Florida area for a while and are interested in things such as tattoos, punk shows and that sexy pin-up/rockabilly style, you may have come across a neat spot up in Ft. Laudy called The Monterey Club (attached to the Kreepy Tiki Tattoo Shop and Boutique.) To make a long story short, the Monterey Club wanted to celebrate their re-opening and invited my good friends, Fotre, to come out and throw it down. I don't want to get into too many details about the show, but I will say that my homies definitely rocked that place and the energy was passionate and raw. I had a great time and took some photos, which is what I'd like to share. I'm developing these techniques more and more as I go and I'm obviously having a blast! I experimented a bit more, in camera, for some of these images as I played with my flash and various lens tricks. I then brought them into Photoshop and combined them with the mirrored effect for a really unique viewing experience. Enjoy! 













































No comments:

Post a Comment