Search This Blog

Sunday, March 2, 2014

#EATERMIAMI #SOBEWFF: The Q, Sports Illustrated, Burger Bash, Amstel Light, John Legend, Rachel Ray and more!

    

#THEQ



















/The Q

#BURGERBASH

































/ Burger Bash

Eater Miami sent me on assignment to two of this years' #SOBEWFF events; The Q by Sports Illustrated, and Amstel Light's Burger Bash! Both events were so much fun! I tried way too much food (and almost all of it was super yummy!) I don't want to write too much about it because I'm the photographer and not the writer (read my beautiful Editor Ana Heretoiu's post about both events and more here.) You'll see some faces such as #Johnlegend hanging out in the VIP area at The Q with his wife #ChristineTeigen and chef #GiadaDeLaurentiis, as well as famous faces at Burger Bash such as #Rachelray, #MichaelSymon and more! Needless to say, I had a blast. The Burger Bash was almost too good! I would like to mention one of my favorite burgers was from #Tongue&Cheek. The mashed potato and gravy burger was way too much for me but everything else I tried was different and delicious. The Q was all about...well...meat...and we tried SO MUCH. I couldn't eat at all the next day to save room for the Burger Bash. I wish I could recall everything but between trying to balance taking photos, trying dishes and getting my Chandon on, my hands were full. :P

#SOBEWFF #THEQ #BURGERBASH #SPORTSILLUSTRATED #AMSTELLIGHT #EATERMIAMI #JOHNLEGEND #CHRISTINETEIGEN #GIADADELAURENTIIS #RACHELRAY #MICHAELSYMON #TONGUE&CHEEK #HARDROCK #REDROBIN #BSPOT #FOODIE #FOOD


No comments:

Post a Comment